In the match of the penultimate round of the Russian Football National League, Veles Moscow will play at home with Baltika Kaliningrad. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this meeting.
Muscovites are in 12th place in the standings, above which they have almost no chance to rise, but they may lose a couple of positions at the finish. In the last four rounds, they scored only 1 point, having drawn away with Krasnodar-2 (0:0). After that, Veles lost to Metallurg at home (1:2), and lost to Torpedo on the road (0:1).
"Baltika" could not compete for entry into the Premier League, being in 7th place in the standings. Theoretically, it is possible to win back 5 points from SKA Khabarovsk coming fourth, but in practice it is virtually unrealistic. In the last two rounds, Sergey Ignashevich's team was content with draws – on the road with Volgar (2:2) and at home with Metallurg (0:0).
Statistics and figures
- "Veles" has a 4-match winless streak (1 draw + 3 defeats);
- In the last four matches, Velez scored only 1 goal;
- "Veles" has a 3-match losing streak at home, conceding 2 goals in each of them;
- "Baltika" won the last 2 full-time matches against "Veles" with the same score 1:0;
- Baltika has a 7-match winless streak (4 wins + 3 draws);
- In four of the last five matches of Baltika, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- Baltika has a 7-match unbeaten away streak (3 wins + 4 draws).
Baltika will try to cling to the last straw in the fight for entry into the RPL, remaining in good shape. "Veles" plays without much enthusiasm at the finish of the season, so there is a reason to bet on the guests.