In one of the central matches of the 37th round of the Russian Football National League Krasnoyarsk "Yenisei" will play at home with Moscow "Torpedo". We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
"Yenisei" performed well for a long time after the winter holidays, but by the end of April, the Krasnoyarsk attack simply stopped working, and even the defense began to crumble, which is why the team dropped to 5th place. The current winless streak of the "red-blue" began with a home draw with KAMAZ (0:0), followed by major away defeats – in the FNL from Krasnodar-2 (0:4) and in the semifinals of the Russian Cup from Spartak (0:3).
Torpedo is firmly in second place in the championship, having reduced the gap from the leading Orenburg to only two points. Alexander Borodyuk's team has not known defeats for almost a month and a half, and during this time 7 matches were played. In the last six rounds, Avtozavodtsy lost only 2 points, having drawn away with KAMAZ (0:0). After that, there were home victories over Krasnodar-2 (2-0) and Veles (1-0), as well as an away defeat of Metallurg (3:1).
Statistics and figures
- "Yenisei" has a 3-match winless streak (1 draw + 2 defeats), without scoring a single goal in them;
- In six of the last eight matches of Yenisei, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- "Yenisei" has lost only 1 match out of the last 13 at home, winning 10 times;
- In the last five full–time matches of Yenisei and Torpedo, there was not a single draw - 2 victories of Krasnoyarsk and 3 victories of Muscovites;
- Torpedo has a 7-match winless streak (5 wins + 2 draws);
- In the last seven matches, Torpedo has conceded only 1 goal;
- Torpedo has lost only 1 match out of the last eight away matches, winning four times.
"Yenisei" should abandon the attacking game, from which only problems and troubles began in recent matches. Torpedo plays well from defense, practically not conceding lately, and the loss of points in this meeting may turn into a loss of chances for Krasnoyarsk residents to get into transition matches for the right to play in the Premier League.