As part of one of the matches of the Russian Football Championship, the players of Ural and Arsenal Tula will come face to face. Will the favorite manage to win this meeting? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this meeting.
After 8 matches played, Ural is in last place in the RPL standings. Now the team of the hosts has only three points in the asset. "Ural" has never won this season. The best results of the team from Yekaterinburg are tied results with Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov and Lokomotiv. In the middle of last week, Shalimov's team played in the Russian Cup and was able to defeat Torpedo Vladimir with a score of 2:0, but it is hardly worth placing much emphasis on this local success, because the class of opponents was incomparable.
Meanwhile, Arsenal Tula managed to score 8 points, which allows the team to take 12th place in the standings. The team's game was very positively influenced by the change of the mentor. After the resignation of Dmitry Parfenov and the appointment of Miodrag Bozhovich, Arsenal drew with CSKA and won over Nizhny Novgorod. Arsenal managed to win against Dynamo Bryansk in the Russian Cup with a score of 6: 1.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Augustynyak (muscle injury), Yemelyanov (back), Rykov (kick) – all "Ural". Guliyev (injury), Radakovich( injury), Smolnikov (injury) - all Arsenal Tula.
Statistics and figures:
- Ural is a small favorite of the meeting;
- "Ural" has a 2-match series without defeats;
- Arsenal have won 2 previous matches in all competitions;
- The last face-to-face meeting of the rivals ended with a score of 2:0 in favor of "Ural".
Contrary to bookmaker forecasts, I believe that both teams will be able to distinguish themselves in this match. At least, we expect increased performance from our opponents, given the fact that they are playing in the last games of the championship.