On Monday, the 12th round of the Russian National Football League will close in Moscow, where the local "Veles "will host the Volgograd"Rotor". We offer you a forecast for this meeting.
"Veles" at the beginning of the season gave hope to his fans to fight for a ticket to the transition matches, but has already slipped into the middle of the standings. From rounds 6 to 10, the Muscovites did not win a single match, earning only 2 points. In the September matches, Artem Kulikov's team lost away to Tekstilschik (0: 2) and at home to Neftekhimik (1:2). Only last Wednesday we managed to break a series of failures by beating Olymp-Dolgoprudny (2:0) on the road.
Volgograd residents are adjacent to Veles at the equator of the standings, although they really want to return to the Premier League. For some time, "Rotor" was the most compromising team of the championship, but after the first defeat in the second half of August, it began to win more often. In September, Dmitry Khokhlov's team scored two away victories, unexpectedly defeating Orenburg (3: 0), and also defeating Neftekhimik (3:1). Between these matches, it is true, the Americans unexpectedly lost on their own field to Akron (1: 2).
Statistics and figures
- "Veles" has won only 1 match in the last six rounds, losing three times;
- In three of the last four matches of Veles, the "Total less than 2.5"bet was held;
- "Veles" has a 4-match winless streak in home matches (3 draws + 1 defeat);
- "Rotor" has lost only 1 match out of the last five, winning three times;
- In four of the last five matches of "Rotor", the bet"Total more than 2.5" was held;
- "Rotor" has a 4-match winless streak in away matches (3 wins + 1 draw).
"Rotor" has been playing quite steadily lately. The failure in the match with Akron can be attributed to an unfortunate accident. "Veles" is not so convincing in the last month, so betting on guests with a zero handicap here looks like a reliable option.