In another match of the 12th round of the Russian Football National League, Alania Vladikavkaz will play against Metallurg Lipetsk at home. Your attention is drawn to the forecast for this match.
The Red-Yellows have not lost for more than a month, but they have not yet reached the coveted four leaders of the championship, two points behind the Torch . In September, the Ossetians are not very good at away matches – they were content with only draws in the duels with Olympus-Dolgoprudny (1: 1) and Volgar (1:1), in which they had to win back. Between these meetings, Alania defeated SKA Khabarovsk at home (3: 1).
Due to the disastrous August, the Lipchans were tightly bogged down in the quagmire of outsiders, having issued an impressive series of defeats. In the last match of the month, they completely lost 1-7 away to Torpedo. The new month began with a home defeat against Yenisei (0: 2), but after that, Metallurg gathered their will in a fist and got an important away victory over Kuban (3:0). But she did not add much confidence, and last Wednesday there was another defeat at home – from Spartak-2 (0:2).
Statistics and figures
- Alania has a 6-match winless streak (3 wins + 3 draws);
- In seven of the last eight matches of "Alania" there was a bet "Both teams will score";
- Alania has won all 3 home matches this season, scoring at least three goals in them;
- Metallurg has lost 8 times in the last ten rounds, winning only once;
- In five of the last seven matches of Metallurg, the Total bet was more than 2.5.
Metallurg is currently not distinguished by its firmness of character and team spirit, and without this, it is not necessary to count on a positive result in Grozny. Alania should not just win, but do it big.