In the match of the 11th round of the National Football League, the Ivanovo "Tekstilshchik" will host the Far Eastern "SKA-Khabarovsk". You can read the forecast for this match.
The Ivanovo team harnessed the sled for almost two months, moving for a long time without victories, but still proved that they intend to adequately fight for survival in the FNL. At the beginning of September, Tekstilshchik successfully began its protracted home series, beating first the capital's Veles (2: 0), and then Olymp-Dolgoprudny (3: 1).
Sergey Yuran's team sets itself the goal of improving in the class. At the end of August, Khabarovsk residents almost came close to the second Orenburg, beating Elisha (4:3) and Kuban (1:0) at home. But in the last two rounds, the Army team lost, first unexpectedly losing to Spartak-2 (0:1) on their own field, and then being weaker than Alania (1:3) on a visit.
Statistics and figures
- Tekstilshchik won the last 2 matches, although before that it had an 11-match winless streak;
- In three of the last four matches of Tekstilshchik, the bet "Total more than 2.5"was held;
- Last season, these teams exchanged home victories with the same score 1: 0;
- "SKA-Khabarovsk" lost the last 2 matches, although it had lost only once in nine matches before;
- In five of the last seven matches of SKA-Khabarovsk, the bet "At least one will not score + Total less than 1.5"was held;
- "SKA-Khabarovsk" has won only 1 match out of the last five away matches, although it has lost only once.
A year ago in September, Tekstilschik managed to give out a 3-match winning streak for the first time in the history of the FNL. Why not repeat the success this fall to get out of the relegation zone? SKA-Khabarovsk is clearly on the decline at the moment.