On Wednesday, all ten matches of the 11th round of the championship will be played in the National Football League. In the first of them, Orenburg will play at home with Krasnodar-2. The forecast for this meeting is presented to your attention.
Orenburg residents finished the first quarter of the championship on the second line in the standings, which provides for the possibility of direct promotion in the class. Since the end of July, Marcel Lichka's team has won all its matches, with the exception of one. In the round before last, Orenburg failed, losing heavily at home to Rotor (3: 0). But last Saturday, the Orenburg team defeated KAMAZ on someone else's field (4: 0).
"Krasnodar-2" keeps in the top half of the standings, which is more than enough for the farm club "bulls", which does not have the right to enter the Premier League. Here in the FNL, young people can safely play enough. In the last five rounds, Krasnodar did not win only twice, first losing to Baltika (1:2), and then drawing with Fekel (0:0). In the last round, the Southerners beat Tom at home (2: 1).
Statistics and figures
- Orenburg has won 6 matches out of the last seven, losing only once;
- In three of the last four matches of Orenburg, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Orenburg has a 17-match unbeaten streak in home matches (14 wins + 3 losses);
- Krasnodar-2 has lost only 1 match out of the last five, winning three times;
- In three of the last four matches of Krasnodar-2, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Krasnodar-2 has won only 1 match out of the last 19 away matches, losing 12 times.
In the last round in Naberezhnye Chelny, Orenburg showed that an annoying misunderstanding occurred in the home match with Rotor. But now we need to rehabilitate ourselves in front of our native fans for that single failure. The second team of Krasnodar players plays away, as a rule, very poorly.