On Sunday, in the last match of the Portuguese Primeira Liga championship, Vitoria Guimaraes will play on its field with Gil Vicente. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this match.
The "Conquerors" occupy the 6th place in the standings, which they will remain in any case. In the last five rounds they got only 1 victory, a month ago they defeated Pasos de Ferreira at home (4-0). After that, Vitoria Guimaraes drew three times with the same score 1:1 – at home with Santa Clara, and away with Tondela and Boavista.
The "Roosters" gave their best season in the 21st century, taking 5th place, having received the right to participate in European competitions for the next season. Although they did not spend the end of the championship in the best way, giving out a 6-match winless streak, which ended on May 1 with a crushing away defeat from Sporting (1:4). In the last round, the Barcelona team finally won, having dealt with Tondela at home (3:0).
Statistics and figures
- Vitoria Guimaraes has a 4-match unbeaten streak, with the last 3 matches ending in a draw;
- In five of the last six matches of Vitoria Guimaraes, the Total bet was less than 2.5;
- "Vitoria Guimaraes" has won only 2 matches out of the last six at home, losing three times;
- In the last seven full-time matches of Vitoria Guimaraes with Gil Vicente, the bet was "Both teams will score + Total more than 2.5";
- "Gil Vicente" has won only 1 match out of the last seven, losing three times;
- In five of the last six matches of "Gil Vicente" the bet "Total more than 2.5" was held;
- "Gil Vicente" won only 1 match out of the last five away games, losing twice.
In recent years, the "conquerors" with the "roosters" have been giving out bright productive matches, and there are all prerequisites for this trend to continue. Both teams are in good shape, fresh enough, have no tournament motivation, and this meeting will be the last in the entire championship.