In the postponed match of the 18th round of the Portuguese Primeira Liga, Estoril will play at home with Aroka. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Estoril, which started so well this season, began to gradually roll back to the middle of the standings. The Canaries have not been able to win for almost a month and a half, and they have consistently lost in the last four matches. In the first match of the new calendar year, Estoril lost at home to Porto (2:3), after which they lost to Vitoria Guimaraes (1:3) on the road last Sunday.
In the last two months, things have been even worse for "Aroka" – only 1 point scored in the last six rounds, and she fell back to the penultimate place in the standings. So far, the gap from the saving zone is only 2 points, but we must try to come to our senses as soon as possible. In the first January match, the Arokians lost away to the worst team of the championship, Belenenses (1:2), and last Friday they could not take points at home with Benfica (0:2).
Statistics and figures
- Estoril has a 5-match winless streak, with the last 4 matches being lost;
- In three of the last four matches, Estoril conceded 3 goals each;
- Estoril has a 6-match winless streak in home matches (4 draws + 2 defeats);
- Estoril have never lost in full-time home matches to Aroka in their history (4 wins + 4 draws);
- "Aroka" has a 6-match winless streak (1 draw + 5 defeats);
- In five of the last seven matches of "Aroki", the bet "Total more than 2.5" was held;
- "Aroka" has a 10-match winless streak in away matches (5 draws + 5 defeats).
Estoril, of course, looks like the favorite in the upcoming match, but the Canaries have been too unreliable in defense lately. "Aroka" may well score and take home a draw.