In one of the evening matches of the 18th round of the Portuguese Primeira Liga, Famalican will play at home with Pasos de Ferreira.
The Famalikans remain in the transition zone, only 1 point ahead of the relegation zone. They ended the past calendar year with an unpleasant relegation from the national Cup, losing at home to "Portmonense" (1:1, pen. 2:4). But in January, Rui Pedro Silva's team drew away with Braga (2:2), and also beat Belenenses at home (1:0).
"Pasos de Ferreira"
The Beavers were eliminated from the Portuguese Cup back in November, having unsuccessfully received Benfica by lot (1:4), but after that there was an opportunity to concentrate on the championship. Last calendar year, the Easter eggers finished with two victories - on the road over Tondela (1:0) and at home over Santa Clara (2:1). In the first January match, there was an away defeat against the same Benfica (0:2).
Statistics and figures
- Famalikan has won only 1 match out of the last eight, losing three times;
- In four of the last five matches of Famalikan, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Famalikan has won only 1 match out of the last six at home, losing three times;
- "Famalikan" and "Pasush de Ferreira" have never played a draw in face-to-face matches – 5 Famalikans wins against four Pasushans;
- "Pasos de Ferreira" has lost 6 matches out of the last eight, winning only twice;
- In three of the last four matches of Pasos de Ferreira, the bet "At least one will not score + Total less than 2.5" was held;
- Pasos de Ferreira has won only 1 match out of the last six away games, losing three times.
Famalikan has recently started scoring steadily, and in this home match they can count on even more than one goal scored, given that Pasos de Ferreira is not very good away. In the previous two seasons, the Famalikans beat the Beavers with scores of 4:2 and 2:0.