On Thursday, in the last match of the second round of the Portuguese League Cup, Braga will play at home with Pasos de Ferreira. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
The Gunsmiths are performing great after the October international break, having won all their matches dry, despite the fact that they were all away. First, in the Portuguese Cup, Braga defeated Moyense (5:0), then in the Europa League and the championship, they managed to defeat Ludogorets (1:0) and Gil Vicente (1:0) minimally, thanks to quick goals. Last season, the Brazhans reached the final in the League Cup, where they lost to Sporting.
"Pasos de Ferreira"
"Pasos de Ferreira" has not been stable in the last two months, having won only one match out of the last seven. This happened after the October matches of the national teams in an away match with the representative of the lower division "Moradal" (3:0). Last Sunday, the Beavers could not cope with Aroka at home (0:0), which is why they fell back to 9th place in the championship. In the first round of the League Cup, the Pasush lost at home to Boavista (1:2).
Statistics and figures
- Braga has a 7-match winless streak (5 wins + 2 draws);
- In the last three matches, Braga has not conceded a single goal;
- Braga has a 5-match winning streak in home League Cup matches;
- Pasos de Ferreira has a 3-match unbeaten streak in head-to-head matches with Braga (1 win + 2 draws);
- Pasos de Ferreira has won only 1 match out of the last seven, losing twice;
- In four of the last five matches of Pasos de Ferreira, the Total bet was more than 2.5.
This calendar year, Braga has met with the Beavers three times, and has never been able to win. Although earlier the "gunsmiths" dealt with the shepherds quite regularly, and often on a large scale. But in this match, the hosts should win confidently, given that the chances of "Easter" reaching the semifinals after losing in the first round are only theoretical, so it's better to concentrate on improving the situation in the championship.