On Friday evening in Barcelos, the local "Gil Vicente "will host Porto as part of the seventh round of the Portuguese Primeira Liga. Online publication LiveResult.Ru offers you a forecast for this match.
After two wins at the start of the championship, the Roosters began to gradually roll back in the standings, although they still flaunt on the seventh line. Gil Vicente lost two dry matches at the end of August, losing at home to Benfica (0: 2), and away to Santa Clara (0:1). After the international break, there were already two draws – on their own field with "Vizela "(2:2) and away with" Belenenses "(1:1), and in both meetings the" roosters " were saved in the last minutes.
The Dragons are flying through the season without defeats, although they have won only twice out of the last five matches. Before the international break, Porto defeated Aroca at home (3: 0), and after it barely escaped defeat in an away match with Sporting (1: 1). In the Champions League, Sergio Conceicau's team got off to a decent start with an away draw in Madrid with Atletico (0: 0), and in the last round of the championship they managed to defeat Moreirense (5:0) at home.
Statistics and figures
- "Gil Vicente" has a 4-match winless streak (2 draws + 2 defeats);
- In four of the last five matches of "Gil Vicente", the"Total less than 2.5" bet was held;
- "Gil Vicente" has won only 1 match out of the last eight at home, losing four times;
- Porto has a 4-match winning streak in head-to-head matches with Gil Vicente;
- Porto has a 17-match unbeaten streak (12 wins + 5 draws);
- Porto has drawn 5 times in the last seven away matches, including the last 3 matches.
Porto rarely loses points with Gil Vicente, and this time it should gain 3 points, after a confident big victory over Moreirense. There are 4 whole days before the Champions League match with Liverpool, so there is no need to save much energy for the Conceisau team. And the "roosters" themselves are now on the decline.