On May 28, in the match of the 37th round of Serie A, Juventus will play Milan on their own field. The meeting will begin at 21:45 Moscow time. The betting company PARI analyzed the odds of rivals and studied how customers bet on the upcoming event.There is no clear favorite in the match.
Juventus has a slightly higher chance of winning: you can bet on the victory of the hosts by a coefficient of 2.45, which corresponds to about 40% probability. A draw is quoted for 3.30 (about 27%), and a Milan triumph is quoted for 3.00 (about 33%).PARI's clients are also leaning towards Juventus' success.
The victory of the Turin club accounts for 67% of the total number of bets on the outcome of the meeting. In the same market, 24% of players chose Milan to win, and 9% bet on a draw.According to PARI analysts, the match will not be the most productive.
You can bet that the teams will not break the total more than 2.5 for 1.75. The probability that the opponents will exchange goals scored is 1.80. If this does not happen, the bet for 2.03 will play.PARI analysts consider a 1:1 draw to be the most likely result of the match. It is quoted at 6.50. The minimum victory of Juventus with a score of 1:0 is estimated at 8.00.
Both clubs have recently been eliminated from the semi–finals of European competitions: Juventus lost to Sevilla in the Europa League, and Milan lost to Inter in the Champions League.
Now the teams of Max Allegri and Stefano Pioli are fighting for entry to the LCH through the Italian championship. Juventus is doing worse with this. After the court's decision to withdraw 10 points from the team, the Torino team is in seventh place, five points behind the place in the top 4. The situation was complicated by the defeat in the previous round from Empoli (1:4). Juve certainly need to win today.Milan, after a big victory a week ago over Sampdoria (5:1), is just in the LCH zone.
The team occupies the coveted fourth place, having scored 64 points in 36 matches. Nevertheless, if the Rossoneri lose, the situation may change dramatically. Atalanta, Milan's closest pursuer, has only three points less.The last time Juventus and Milan met was in the first round of Serie A this season.
Then the match at the San Siro ended with a 2-0 victory for the hosts.