As part of one of the matches of the Italian championship, the players of Napoli and Bologna will come face to face. On whose side will the victory be in this confrontation. Our sports portal gives a forecast for this meeting.
The Napoli players have had a great start to the season in the Italian Championship. Spaletti's team clearly expects to compete for the title. The Azzurri have not lost a single point in 8 opening matches, and this result is the best among the TOP 5 European championships. The first loss of points happened in the last round, when the "Parthenopeans" could not do anything with "Roma", having painted a zero draw. At the moment, the Neapolitans are on the second line, but in case of a victory over Bologna, they can return to 1st place.
"Bologna" held the opening rounds at the highest level. In the first match, the team of Sinisha Mikhailovich got a strong-willed victory over Salernitana (3:2). After that, Rossoblu were able to take away points from Atalanta (0:0) and were able to defeat Verona (1:0), managing to climb to the top of the standings. However, it was not possible to develop success, and the defeat in the match with Inter turned out to be painful (1:6). After this failure, the team began to storm, and by the 10th round it came up with 12 points in 9th place. Bologna breaks away from the relegation zone by 5 points.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Sumaro (red card), Soriano (red card) – both Bologna.
- Malkui (muscle injury), Unas (muscle injury) - both Napoli. Bonifaci (calf injury), Michael (leg) - both Bologna.
- Under question:
- Manolas (muscle injury) – Napoli. Viola (injury) - Bologna.
Statistics and figures:
- Napoli is the favorite of the meeting;
- "Azzurri" have a series of 4 matches without defeats in all tournaments;
- "Bologna" won only 1 time in 5 meetings;
- The last face-to-face meeting of the opponents ended with a score of 3:1 in favor of Napoli.
In the match of the last round, Napoli lost points for the first time in the season. It is unlikely that the home team will allow itself another misfire. I assume that the Neapolitans will win over their opponent with a handicap of 1.5 goals.