Esteghlal and Zob Ahan will meet in the match of the 24th round of the Iranian Football Championship. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
Esteghlal is currently on the second line in the standings, three points behind the leader. For 23 games the team scored 46 points, won 13 victories, drew seven times and suffered three defeats, while it has a positive balance on goals scored /conceded (33:17). In the last match, Esteghlal beat Fulad Khuzestan 2-0 away.
"Zob Ahan" is located on the ninth line in the standings, having 27 points scored in its asset. For 23 games the team has won five victories, drawn 12 times and suffered six defeats, while it also has a positive balance on goals scored/conceded (18:17). In the last match, Zob Ahan beat Nassaji Mazenderan with a score of 1-0 on their own field.
Statistics and figures
- Esteghlal is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- Esteghlal has not lost in regular time for eight games;
- "Zob Ahan" does not lose for three games;
- Esteghlal scored 20 points in 11 home games this season - this is the fifth indicator among all teams;
- Zob Ahan scored seven points in 11 away games this season, which is the 12th indicator among all teams;
- In the first full-time match this season, Esteghlal won with a score of 1:0;
- Esteghlal has won the last four full-time matches.
I think that the home team should succeed in the upcoming match, because they need to continue chasing the leader. I propose to place two bets on the match: the victory of Esteghlal with a handicap of goals (-1.5) and a total of 2.5 goals less.