On Saturday, as part of the 26th round of the German Second Bundesliga, Hannover will play Sandhausen on its own field. We present to your attention the forecast for this match.
"96th" occupy the current 10th place in the standings, coming off by 6 points from the relegation zone. As part of the second round, they have not been able to win a single match so far, so they are systematically falling closer to the outsider zone. Stefan Leitl's team started last month with two tied results, sharing points on the road with Groiter (1:1) and at home with Hansa (1:1). In the last round, there was a defeat in Braunschweig from the local Eintracht (0:1).
Sandhausen has been performing no better lately, but after the first round it was already low, and now it has settled in the last 18th place in the standings, 4 points behind the saving zone. In the first half of March, the Black-and–whites also drew twice - on their own field with Holstein (1:1) and away with Kaiserslautern (2:2). But in the last round, Thomas Oral's team lost miserably at home to St. Pauli (0:5).
Statistics and figures
- Hannover has a 9-match winless streak (4 draws + 5 defeats);
- In the last three matches of Hannover, the "Total less than 2.5 goals" bet was held;
- Hannover has a 4-match winless streak at home (1 draw + 3 defeats);
- Sandhausen has won 3 of the last four head-to-head matches with Hannover, losing only once;
- Sandhausen has an 8-match winless streak (2 draws + 6 defeats);
- Sandhausen have not scored in six of their last eight matches;
- Sandhausen has a 3-match unbeaten away streak (1 draw + 2 defeats).
Sandhausen has been playing well in the last couple of seasons with Hanover, so it may have chances to get points here. Oral's team has improved a bit with the attack, scoring 3 goals in the last three matches. And Hanoverians are consistently missing in their native walls this calendar year. Although it is unlikely that they will get more than one goal from the last team of the championship, so the chances of the hosts to win are still good.