In one of the Saturday lunchtime matches of the 26th round of the German Second Bundesliga, Hamburg St._Pauli" will play at home with the Regenburg "Jan". We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Few people could imagine in the winter that St. Pauli would be able to intervene in the fight for promotion, but he is amazing in stability, not allowing a single misfire in the second round with the new head coach Fabian Hürzeler. Although the gap from the top 3 is still quite serious - 7 points. In March, the Hamburgers defeated Paderborn (2:1) and Sandhausen (5:0) on the road, between these meetings at home they turned out to be stronger than Groiter (2:1).
The team of Mersad Selimbegovich continues to struggle for survival, being so far in 14th place in the standings, coming off by 1 point from the relegation zone. In late February and early March, with the same score 0:1, she lost away to Karlsruhe and at home to Fortuna, bringing her total winless streak to six matches. But before leaving for the international break, the Regenburgers beat Holstein (2:1) and Paderborn (1:0) on their own field.
Statistics and figures
- St. Pauli has a 10-match unbeaten streak (8 wins + 2 draws), with the last 8 matches won;
- In the last three matches of St. Pauli, the bet "Total more than 2.5 goals" was held;
- St. Pauli has a 14-match unbeaten streak at home (8 wins + 6 draws), with the last 4 matches won;
- There was not a single draw in the last five head–to-head matches - 3 St. Pauli wins and 2 Jan wins;
- "Yan" won the last 2 matches, although before that it had a 6-match winless streak with 5 defeats;
- In five of the last six matches of "Yan", the "Total less than 2.5 goals" bet was held;
- "Yan" has lost 5 matches out of the last six away matches, winning only once.
In the first round match, Yan managed to win 2-0 at home, but in the second round the situation seriously changed in favor of St. Pauli, which seems simply unstoppable. Although it is possible that some courage will be lost by the Hamburgers after the international pause. But I still don't think it will lead to the end of their winning streak.