In one of the matches of the 18th round of the German Second Bundesliga, the Kiel "Holstein" will play at home with the Fürth "Groiter". Your attention is invited to the forecast for this match.
The Storks went on a break in the club season in 8th place in the standings, trailing by an impressive 8 points from the zone of transitional matches. In the last five rounds, they won only once, although they lost only once. Before the resumption of the championship, Holstein played 3 test matches, defeating Osnabrück (5:3), drawing with Cluj (1:1), and also losing to Hanover (1:2).
The Groiters are in 10th place in the standings, 5 points behind Holstein, and only 3 points away from the relegation zone. Although the end of the autumn part of the season turned out to be powerful – 10 points scored in the last four matches. In the winter friendly matches, the Furts defeated Ingolstadt (3:1) and Pendikspor (3:0), but in the last match they still lost to Hansa (1:4).
Statistics and figures
- Holstein has lost only 1 match out of the last eight, winning three times;
- In nine of the last ten matches of Holstein, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Holstein has won only 1 match out of the last five at home, losing twice;
- Groiter Furth has a 4-match winless streak in face-to-face meetings with Holstein (2 wins + 2 draws);
- Groiter Furth has a 4-match winless streak (3 wins + 1 draw);
- Groiter Fürth have conceded only 1 goal in their last four matches;
- Groiter Furth has won only 1 match out of the last 27 away matches, losing 18 times.
Never in face-to-face matches between these teams on the Holstein field has there been such a case that at least one of the teams did not score. I think it's also worth waiting for goals in this meeting, given that everyone misses big football and is determined to win, improving their tournament prospects.