As part of one of the meetings of the German Bundesliga, the main forces of Bayern and Bochum will clash face to face. On whose side will success be? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this meeting.
The Munich team started the season with a loss of points in a duel against Borussia Gladbach. On the opponent's field, Bayern drew 1-1. However, this loss remains the only one for the home team today, since after this misfire, the team beat Cologne, Hertha and Leipzig. Thus, after four rounds, the Bavarians are on the second line in the standings, losing only to Wolfsburg by two points. In the middle of the week, the red machine held a Champions League meeting, within which it was able to beat Barcelona on the road.
The Bochum players had an expected weak start in the German championship. The team of Thomas Rice is located on the 13th line in the standings. The only victory to date, the guests were able to win in the second round, when they beat Mainz with a score of 2:0. In the last match, the team showed more or less high-quality football on its field, but lost to Hertha with a score of 1: 3.
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Tolisso (calf injury) – Bayern Munich. Gamboa (elbow), Grave (shoulder), Leitsch (muscle injury), Hartwig (groin), Zoller (knee) – in
- Under question:
- Losilla (blow) – "Bochum".
Statistics and figures:
- The hosts are the favorites of the meeting;
- Bayern has a 6-match winning streak;
- The Munich team has not lost in 7 previous matches;
- Bochum lost in the last 3 meetings;
- The last face-to-face meeting of the opponents ended with a score of 2: 1 in favor of Bayern;
- Bayern has a 7-match winning streak in games against an opponent.
"Bayern" confidently holds home meetings and often gives them a lot of corners. It seems to me that this time the home team is able to submit 7 corners and higher, since that is how many corners, as a rule, the hosts earn in their native walls.