In the early evening Sunday match of the 9th round of the French Ligue 1, Monaco will play at home with Nantes. Your attention is invited to the forecast for this meeting.
The Monegasques, after an abominably spent August, still managed to find their game, mainly achieving victories. In September, they won all their league matches, coping with Lyon (2-1) at home, and beating Nice (1-0) and Reims (3-0) on the road. In the Europa League, Philippe Clement's team first beat Serbian Crvena Zvezda on the road (1-0), but then lost at home to Hungarian Ferencvaros (0:1).
"Karaneyki" still occupy a modest 15th place in the standings, ahead of the relegation zone by only 1 point. They also play in the Europa League, where they defeated Olympiacos of Greece (2-1) at home in the first round, but then lost heavily to Karabakh of Azerbaijan (0:3). Nantes started the September league matches with two defeats – at home from PSG (0:3) and away from Lorient (2:3). In the last round there was a home draw with Lance (0:0).
Statistics and figures
- Monaco has won 4 matches out of the last five, losing once;
- In four of the last five matches of Monaco, the bet "At least one will not score" took place;
- Monaco has won only 1 match out of six home games played this season, losing three times;
- Monaco has a 9-match unbeaten streak in head-to-head matches with Nantes (6 wins + 3 draws), but the last 3 meetings ended in a draw;
- Nantes has won only 1 match out of the last six, losing three times;
- In four of the last five matches of Nantes, the Total bet was more than 2.5;
- Nantes has a 6-match unbeaten away streak (2 draws + 4 defeats).
Monaco will adjust their game well before the international break. During the two-week vacation, something should not change dramatically. The Monegasques are stronger than Nantes at the moment, and it's time for them to please their native audience with a confident home victory.