The match between Lens and Lille will open the program of the 36th round of the French Championship. Will the "Great Dane" be able to win and hold on to the first place at the end of the round? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this confrontation.
Lance have not lost in the French league in six consecutive games. The hosts alternated between wins and draws for 6 meetings, but on May 1, this series was interrupted, and the hosts lost to PSG with a score of 1:2. In the last two matches in front of Parisians, "Lance" was awarded points. First, the team won against "Nim" (2: 1), then broke up with "Brest" (1:1). In the national championship standings, the team occupies the fifth place, having 56 points after 35 rounds played.
The players of "Lille" are actively fighting for the league title with "PSG". Now the "dogs" have 76 points in the asset, and this is 1 point more than the "PSG". At the moment, "Lille" does not lose in 5 rounds in a row. 4 wins and 1 draw-these are the results that the visiting team can boast of, going on a difficult trip. In the current league, the team has only 3 defeats, and this is the best result in Ligue 1. In the previous three rounds, the contender for the league title drew with Montpellier ,and also beat Lyon (3: 2) and Nice (2: 0).
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Silla (red card) – Lance. Andre (yellow card bust) - Lille.
- Oudjani (shoulder), Diallo (injury), Haidara (calf injury) – all "Lance".
Statistics and figures:
- Guests - favorites of the meeting;
- "Lance" has only 1 defeat in 5 previous meetings;
- "Lille" won 4 games out of the previous 5;
- The Dogs have a 5-game unbeaten streak;
- The first round match between the rivals ended with a score of 4: 0 in favor of " Lille»;
- "The Dogs" are very confident against "Lance", having 4 wins in 5 previous meetings.
"Lille" can not lose to "Lance", and in general to lose points. There are only 3 rounds until the end of the tournament, and PSG are only one point away from the opponent. "Lance" is a very convenient opponent for "Lille", as we will once again see in the upcoming confrontation.