On Tuesday, the 16th round of the Estonian Premier League will open with two matches. In the first of them, Kuressaare will play at home with Levadia Tallinn. We bring to your attention the forecast for this meeting.
Kuressaare remains a strong middleweight of the championship, taking 5th place in the standings, 6 points behind the European Cup zone, while having a match in reserve. But in the last five matches he could not get a single victory. In the home matches, Roman Kozhukhovsky's team lost to Paida (1:4), Flora (0:3) and Kalev (1:2). After that, she drew away with Harjumaa (1:1) and Tammeka (0:0).
Levadia is the only competitor of Flora in the fight for the championship title, so far lagging behind it by 4 points. In May, the "white-greens" did not play 4 away matches in a row in the best way. The series began with a sensational defeat against Haryumaa (1:2). After that there was a victory over "Trans" (1:0), as well as 2 draws – with "Tammeka" (2:2) and "Vaprus" (0:0). In the last match of the calendar month, the team of Curro Torres beat Nimme Kalja at home (2:1).
Statistics and figures
- Kuressaare has a 5-match winless streak (2 draws + 3 defeats);
- In four of the last six matches of Kuressaare, the bet "Both teams will score" took place;
- Kuressaare has won only 1 match out of eight home games played this season, losing 5 times;
- In the last three full-time matches of Kuressaare with Levadia, the bet "Both teams will score + Total more than 4.5 goals" was held;
- Levadia has lost only 1 match out of the last 28 full-time matches with Kuressaare, winning 24 times;
- Levadia has a 4-match winless streak (2 wins + 2 draws);
- In three of the last five matches of Levadia, the bet "Both teams will score + Total more than 2.5 goals" took place;
- Levadia has lost only 1 match out of nine away matches played this season, winning 5 times.
After a break of more than a week, both teams should gradually improve their results with fresh energy. Levadia, of course, looks much stronger in composition, so it must win and continue the pursuit of Flora. In the first round match, Tallinn won at home with a score of 4:1, having shipped three goals to the opponent's goal already in the first half. Kuressaare is not distinguished by successful results at home, this year even gaining more points on the road.