As part of one of the matches of the English Football Championship, the players of West Ham and Manchester United will come face to face. Which of the rivals will get the victory in this confrontation? Our sports portal gives a forecast for this game.
After four rounds, the "hammers" are located on the eighth line in the standings. The team has 8 points on its account, which were scored thanks to 2 wins and 2 draws. West Ham started the national championship briskly, having managed to beat Newcastle with a score of 4: 2 and defeated Leicester (4: 1), after which Moyes ' team held a draw with Crystal Palace, and also went to a zero draw with Southampton. This season, the "hammers" are playing in the Europa League. In the first round of the group stage, West Ham defeated Dinamo Zagreb with a score of 2: 0. The victory was brought to the Londoners by accurate strikes of Antonio and Rice.
The players of Manchester United became the leaders of the English championship, having managed to score 10 points to their asset. The visiting team is fighting for the lead with Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton, who also have 10 points to their credit. However, the team of Sulsher has the best difference between goals scored and conceded. The Red Devils were able to win 3 out of 4 meetings, once sharing points with Southampton. It should be noted that in the Champions League, Manchester took an unsuccessful start, losing in the first round on the road to the Swiss "Young Boys".
Injuries and disqualifications:
- Antonio (red card) – West Ham.
- Reid (knee) – West Ham. Diallo (thigh), Cavani (impact), Rashford (shoulder), Telles (ankle) – all Manchester United.
- Under question:
- Jones (knee), McTominay (groin) - all Manchester United.
Statistics and figures:
- The Manchester team is the favorite of the meeting;
- "West Ham" does not know defeats for 15 meetings in all competitions;
- Manchester United have lost only once in the last 5 games;
- The last face-to-face meeting of the opponents ended with a score of 1:0 in favor of Manchester United.
The Manchester team does not lose to its opponent for 4 meetings. It seems to me that the Manchester team will be able to score points in London this time too. But I will not place my bet on the outcome, but I will trust the forecast "both will score – yes", for which the bookmakers give solid quotes.