On Friday, as part of the last round of the second part of the Cyprus championship, the Larnaca "Nea Salamina" will play at home with the Nicosia "Olympiacos". Your attention is invited to the forecast for this meeting.
"Nea Salamina" takes the 8th place in the standings, where it will definitely remain, regardless of the result of this match. In the last five rounds, she lost only 1 match, losing at home in the derby to Anorthosis (0:2). Then there was an away draw with Karmiotissa (1:1), followed by two victories – on their own field over Enosis (4:2) and away over Doxa (1:0).
Olympiacos secured the last 14th place in the standings and, of course, relegation. This month, the Nicosia team issued a 4-match series of defeats. On the road, they were defeated by Anorthosis (1:4) and Enosis (0:3), between these failures in their native walls, losing to Karmiotissa (1:2). In the last two rounds, the Green-Blacks lost to Doxa (1:2) and drew with Akritas (2:2).
Statistics and figures
- "Nea Salamina" has a 3-match winless streak, and the last 2 matches were won;
- In eight of the last ten matches of Nea Salamina, the "Total less than 2.5 goals" bet was held;
- "Nea Salamina" has lost only 1 match out of the last four at home, winning twice;
- Olympiacos has lost only 1 match out of the last six head-to-head with Nea Salamina, winning three times;
- Olympiacos has a 7-match winless streak (2 draws + 5 defeats);
- In four of the last five matches of Olympiacos, the bet "Both teams will score + Total more than 2.5 goals" was held;
- Olympiacos has a 5-match losing streak away.
Olympiacos has been playing very poorly in defense lately, consistently conceding at least two goals. It is unlikely that he will try to slam the door, because the opponent is still not very high-status, and the game will be a guest one. Most likely, there will be an easy victory for the home team.