Botev Vratsa and Pirin Blagoevgrad will meet in the match of the 24th round of the Bulgarian Football Championship. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
"Botev Vratsa" is currently on the 12th line in the standings, having 22 points scored in its asset. Over the 23 games the team has won six victories, drawn four times and suffered 13 defeats, while it has scored 18 goals, less than only two clubs. In the last match, Botev Vratsa lost to Levski with a score of 0:2.
Pirin is located on the 14th line in the standings, having 19 points scored in its asset. During the 23 games the team won four victories, drew seven times and suffered 12 defeats, while hitting the opponents' gates 17 times. In the last match, Pirin beat Hebar 2-0 on its own field, thereby winning the second victory in a row.
Statistics and figures
- Botev Vratsa is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- Botev has won two games in the last five games;
- Pirin has won the last two games;
- Botev scored 17 points in 11 home games this season, which is the 11th indicator among all teams;
- Pirin scored six points in 11 away games this season, which is the 14th indicator among all teams;
- In the first full-time match this season, Pirin won with a score of 2:1
I think that the match will not be the most productive, because the teams in the course of the season do not have the best offensive play, being among the clubs that hit the opponents' gates the least. I propose to place two bets on the upcoming match: both teams will not score and the total total of 2.5 goals is less.