CSKA Yerevan and Pyunik will meet in the match of the 34th round of the Armenian Football Championship. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
CSKA is currently on the eighth line in the standings, with 30 points scored in its asset. For 33 games, the team won seven wins, drew nine times and suffered 17 defeats, while it has a negative balance on goals scored/conceded (32:46). In the last match, CSKA was defeated by Urartu with a score of 0:1 on the road.
Pyunik is currently on the second line in the standings, three points behind the leader. In 33 games, the team scored 76 points, winning 24 victories, drawing four times and suffering five defeats, while hitting the opponents' goal 69 times and conceding 20 goals. In the last match, Pyunik turned out to be stronger than Lernain Artsakh with a score of 2:0.
Statistics and figures
- Pyunik is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- CSKA has suffered one defeat in the last six games;
- Pyunik has won the last 14 league matches;
- CSKA scored 13 points in 16 home games this season - this is the eighth indicator among all teams;
- Pyunik scored 34 points in 16 away games this season - this is the second indicator among all teams;
- The teams have met three times this season: two victories on Pyunik's account, one match ended in a draw.
I think that the guests should succeed in the upcoming match, because they are in incredible shape and are trying to do everything possible to catch up with the leader of the standings. I propose to place two bets on the upcoming match: Pyunik's victory with a head start (-1.5) and Pyunik's victory + individual total goals (1.5) more.