Urartu and Ararat will meet in the match of the 36th round of the Armenian Football Championship. How will the upcoming duel end? We'll figure it out.
"Urartu" in the last round guaranteed itself the championship by beating Pyunik on the road with a minimal advantage in the score of 1:0. In 35 games, the team scored 82 points, won 26 victories, drew four times and suffered five defeats, while hitting the opponents' goal 67 times and conceding 24 goals, which is the second highest among all teams.
"Ararat" is located on the sixth line in the standings, having 37 points scored in its asset. Over 35 games, the team has won ten victories, drawn seven times and suffered 18 defeats, while it has a negative balance on goals scored/conceded (28:41). In the last match, Ararat drew with CSKA Yerevan on its own field, thereby extending the series without defeats to three games.
Statistics and figures
- Urartu is the favorite of the match according to bookmakers;
- Urartu has suffered one defeat in the last ten games;
- "Ararat" has not lost for three games;
- "Urartu" scored 37 points in 17 home games this season - this is the third indicator among all teams;
- "Ararat" scored 18 points in 17 away games this season - this is the seventh indicator among all teams;
- The teams have met three times this season: two wins on the account of Urartu, a draw with a score of 0:0 was recorded in one game.
I think that the home team should succeed in the upcoming match, because this will be the first meeting in front of the home fans as a champion, besides, the opponent no longer has any tournament tasks. I propose to place two bets on the upcoming match: the victory of "Urartu" with a handicap of goals (-1) and the victory of "Urartu" + individual total goals (1.5) more